The Family

The Family

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Bucket Lists

You all know what I am talking about, the list that people have made of their goals and dreams before they kick the bucket, so to speak. (Side note: How many people kick a bucket when they pass away?) I would ask you if you have a list like this. I never had one until the last couple of years when I started running. Once I started running I stated a list of things that I thought I would love to complete one day. The first event on the list was the Virginia Ten Miller, which I have now completed three times. After that I had a half marathon and then a full marathon. I completed the half marathon last year (see here) and I will complete a full marathon this weekend (fingers crossed on that one). So it is time I had to the list of things to complete. I have decided to move in the direction of triathlons. I completed as part of a relay team this year and will probably do it next year also. So I have decided I would like to complete a sprint triathlon, then a half Ironman triathlon, and then a full Ironman. I think I am crazy but then I watch videos like this and start to think I can do this. Time will only tell.





No comments: